Few things are as precious as your loved ones. That is why you cherish them and strive to enjoy as much of your family time as possible. Elite Takafulink is a Takaful investment-link plan that provides you flexible coverage with the opportunity to invest for higher potential returns.
A lump sum of the basic sum covered plus the account value (if any) will be paid in the event of death, or Total and Permanent Disability (TPD).
You will be paid a lump sum of the account value (if any) when your certificate matures.
Be rewarded with 6% of your account value, or 3% of your original contribution amount (whichever is lower) should the certificate survive the 5th, 10th and, 15th certificate year, and on condition that all contribution amounts are promptly paid.
You can withdraw from your account value at anytime, subject to a minimum one-time withdrawal of RM500, and a minimum account balance of RM1,000 at no extra charge.
Maximise your investment potential by making additional deposits via the investment top-up facility anytime.
Flexibility to Change, or Enhance Your Coverage:
You can opt to vary your sum covered, or regular contribution amount at the certificate anniversary date. Enhance your coverage with a list of riders to suit your needs at different life stages or lifestyle.
Elite Takafulink comes with the following attachable riders:
- Elite Takaful Medic Rider
- Elite Takaful Hospital Cash Benefits Rider
- Elite Takaful Accelerated Critical Illness Rider
- Elite Takaful Accidental Benefit Rider
- Elite Takaful Waiver of Contribution for Critical Illness Rider
- Elite Takaful Payor Waiver of Contribution for Death, TPD & Critical Illness Rider
- Elite Takaful Payor Waiver of Contribution for Death, TPD & Critical Illness (Juvenile) Rider
List of Rider
1) Elite Takaful Accelerated Critical Illness Rider
2) Elite Takaful Medical Rider
3) Elite Takaful Waiver of Contribution for Critical Illness Rider
1) Elite Takaful Payor Waiver of Contribution for Death, TPD and Critical Illness Rider (Spouse)
2) Elite Takaful Payor Waiver of Contribution for Death, TPD and Critical Illness Rider (Juvenile)
Aged 14 days to 65 years
Aged a minimum of 17 years, with no maximum age