You would be able to:
- View your policies/certificates in a single view.
- View detailed information of your policies/certificates e.g. status, payment history, coverage, nominee/beneficiaries, maturity date, and premium/contribution amount. Find out more when you log in to MyAccount
- View your claim(s)
- View your personal information
- Download e-form(s)
- There are products that are not supported in MyAccount..
- If you are unable to view your policy/certificate, you may contact Etiqa Oneline at 1-300-13-8888, contact your servicing agent or email to email@example.com to request for support
MyAccount offers a secure way of accessing your policies/certificates at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- This portal provides a user with the following facilities:
- Click on the Service Request tab.
- Please select the change option required and complete the form template
- You may download the required forms for certain service requests to be effected
- For change of contact information eg email address and contact number owned
- For Change of address, the change will only be updated on the specified policy/certificate,We will endorse the selected policy/certificate with the updated information
- You may raise all types of service requests. However, for certain type of requests, you will be required to submit the completed forms personally at the branch.
- Yes, you will be notified via an acknowledgement email to confirm the receipt of the service request.
- An endorsement letter will be sent to your registered address upon completion of the change
- Key in your preferred password and confirm by re-entering your password
- You are required to answer at least one (1) security question or at most three (3) questions.
- Click “Save” and the system will display “Registration Successful”
- You will be directed to MyAccount Dashboard.
There are several reasons::
- You may have entered the incorrect Policy/Certificate Number/New NRIC Number/Old NRIC Number/Passport Number/Mobile Phone Number
- The product is not supported by MyAccount
- Your Policy/Certificate Number/New NRIC Number/Old NRIC Number/Passport Number/Mobile Phone Number is/are not listed in our records.
- For assistance, contact Etiqa Oneline at 1-300-13-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may register if you have an active policy/certificate with Etiqa Insurance Berhad and/or Etiqa Takaful Berhad.
- Some products are not supported by MyAccount and you will not be able to register. For products which are not listed, you may contact Etiqa Oneline at 1-300-13-8888 or email email@example.com.
- Scenario 1: You are still logged-on to the registration screen on www. etiqa.com.my
- An activation screen will be displayed with your ID no populated.
- Key in the AC received and click the “ Proceed “ button
- Scenario 2: You have logged out
- Go to www.etiqa.com.my and click on MyAccount tab
- Click on the “Activation button” ,
- Complete the form displayed and key in the AC received
- Click on “Proceed” button to complete the registration
You may contact Etiqa Oneline at 1-300-13-8888.
- Click here to register or go to the Etiqa website at www.etiqa.com.my and click “MyAccount”
- Click “Register”
- Read and accept the terms and conditions, and click “I Agree”.
- Key in an active policy/certificate number
- Select “Identification Type”
- Key in “Identification Number”. Note that this will be your user-ID.
- Key in your registered mobile phone number.
- Key in your email address. Click “Proceed” and an Activation Code (AC) will be sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS.
- An AC provides an additional layer of security to help protect against unauthorized account access and it is required to complete the registration process.
- The AC will be sent to the mobile phone number used for MyAccount registration
- Contact Etiqa Oneline at 1-300-13-8888 immediately and a detailed investigation will be conducted.
- Yes, you may. However, for security purposes, the later AC will supersede the earlier ones
- If you have entered an invalid AC for more than three (3) times, an error message will be displayed.
- To receive a new AC, click “Resend Activation Code”. A new AC will be sent to your pre-registered mobile phone number..
- The AC will expire within 24 hours. You may request for a new AC after it expires.
- There are a few possibilities:
- Your AC has expired
- You have exceeded the maximum number of log in tries for your MyAccount UserID.
- To receive a new AC, click “Resend Activation Code”. A new AC will be sent to your pre-registered mobile phone number.
You may request for a new AC by calling Etiqa Oneline at 1-300-13-8888. However, you will not be able to obtain a new AC at the branch or via email.
- The delivery time is dependent on your mobile service provider.
- For security purposes, MyAccount will log out if there are no activities for 20 minutes.
- You may proceed to log-in again to MyAccount
- Yes, you may access the portal via a smart phone or tablet as long as you have an internet connection to access to it.
- Click “Forgot Password?” on the MyAccount page.
- Enter your ID i.e MYKad/ Passport/Army identification number
- Proceed to log in with the new AC ; sent to your pre-registered mobile number
- Change your password after logging in